1.) Curried Hen with Mango Salad
• 4 hen thighs, about 2lbs
• 1/2 cup of low-fat plain yogurt
• 2 teaspoons of mango chutney
• 2 teaspoons of curry powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1 medium mango, diced
• 1/4 cup finely chopped pink onion
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped recent mint
• 2 teaspoons of red-wine vinegar
• 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1. Place an oven rack in the midst of the oven and pre-heat broiler. Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine yogurt, chutney, and curry powder in a medium bowl. Add hen; flip to the coat. Take away hen from sauce and switch to ready broiler pan; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. Fry the hen for about 12 to fifteen minutes. Flip the hen over and proceed cooking for one more 12 to fifteen minutes.
4. In the meantime, mix mango, onion, mint, vinegar, brown sugar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Serve the hen with the mango salad. That is one wholesome hen recipe that provides you the spicy style and bitter style of Mango salad.
2.) Wholesome Heat Hen Salad with Fruits and Nuts
3 Hen Breasts
2 tsp Lemon-pepper seasoning
1 cup of half a grape
1 cup sliced apples
2 tablespoons of low-fat mayonnaise
¼ cup chopped peanuts
Season the hen breasts with Lemon-pepper combine and let marinate for about half-hour. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Bake the hen breasts for about half-hour. As soon as totally cooked, shred by hand. Place the hen in a medium bowl and toss with the grapes, apples, nuts, and mayo. This wholesome hen salad recipe might be eaten as a salad or a wrap with some lettuce.
3.) Hen and Avocado Soup
1lb skinless, boneless hen breast, minimize into items
4 tortillas, minimize into skinny strips
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
8 cloves garlic thinly sliced
4 recent inexperienced chilies, seeds eliminated and sliced
4 cups hen inventory
4 tablespoons recent lime juice
1 tomato, seeds eliminated and sliced
Salt and freshly floor black pepper to style
1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
Half a bunch recent coriander, chopped
Preheat the oven to 200. Prepare the tortilla strips on a baking tray and bake till evenly browned or 3 to five minutes. In a big skillet over medium warmth, cook dinner onion, garlic, and peppers in olive oil till evenly browned. Stir within the hen, hen inventory, lime juice, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer gently till hen is cooked by way of, 3 to five minutes. Stir within the avocado and coriander and warmth by way of. Regulate the spices. Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with tortilla strips to serve.